Wednesday 29 March 2023

A song you like at the moment

 Hi Blog heads,

Today I'm going to write about a song I enjoy listening to at the moment. The song I'm going to choose is a Chinese pop song from 2021. It's called Dangerous Party and it's performed by Wang Yi Tai & Choco. 

I think the first time we heard the song was sometime early 2022 in Decathlon in Guangzhou. We were buying some spot's goods and this song came on over the loud speaker system. As we were paying for our goods my wife decided to ask the shop assistant if he knew who sang the song. We tried to describe the song but our Chinese was poor and he didn't speak any English. Finally, my wife managed to communicate her idea and although the assistant didn't know the song, he gave us a print out of all the songs the shop had played in the previous hour. Later in the day I searched through them all on YouTube and we managed to find it.

I think I like it because it reminds me of our time in China. Its a total pop song but it has soul (which allows me to categories it as good pop). I like the mix, the singers have good voices and the song has a good groove that's easy to dance to. I guess this song has a fairly retro feel. We listen to once or twice a week and any time we feel like dancing around together:)



I have a wide taste in music but recently I haven't come across anything new that has really moved me. I have really enjoyed Kendrick Lamar's new work but as he is attempting to push and expand the boundaries Hip-Hop his songs are not always easy listening. However, as an extra bonus, I'll leave this amazing track from De La Soul ft. Estelle 


Write about a song you are listening to at the moment.

Say:

What the song is called,

When you heard it for the first time,

Why you like it,

How often you listen to it.

Mention anything else you think is important or interesting. Leave a comment on your teacher's post and a comment on the blogs of at least 3 classmates.

14 comments:

  1. The story with the first song was so cool, the beat it´s similar to the kpop songs! you have to tell us more from your travel in china, i´m so interested about it.
    the second song has a very calm beat. i don´t listen Kendrick Lamar, the only song i know is a feature with The Weeknd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both songs, the first one it´s literally a party song, faster and more danceable, and the second are more slow, calm and beauty, and the beginning it´s so relaxed, and then start like a remix, it´s so cool.
    De La Soul I like it so so much, I´m going to put this song in my playlist now🎶

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the story by the first song , I think is beautiful that a song have a history background that one car remember with the time.
    i dont like so much chinesse music but this song i can say that this i good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good history abaut the firts song, really the melody makes you want to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked both songs!. You have to tell us more about your travel in China. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked both songs, especially the first one for the story, it´s really cool

    ReplyDelete


  8. I like that the song creates a moment as a couple but personally I don't like Chinese songs, the second song I really liked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the post, its incredible how songs are able to remember special moments in life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you visit China, is awesome, can you tell us more of your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This son is very freak , I didn't listen chinesse songs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I usually don't listen this type of music so i think your post is very intresting. i woull lo tocontinue watchin content of this type

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first song it has a very cool Rhythm!
    The second song it has a very characteristic rhythm of soul, The sound it´s very quiet

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked both songs. Now, I have two news songs for my playlist. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

The Blog Experience

Hi FAU Bloggers. Today it's time to write the final post, which is to evaluate your blog experience this semester.  Please write about i...