Wednesday 22 March 2023

A short introduction

 Hi

So, my name is Simon and I'm your English teacher this semester. I'm from Britain, I was born in Wales and grew up in England. Apart from Chile, I've also lived in Spain & China.

My main hobby is making music, which is something I've done since I was about 14-years old (yeah, I've been doing this hobby for about a 100 years 😂). Nowadays, I make mostly instrumental music but every now & then I sing. 

This summer I stayed in Santiago working on a new album. I only arrived back from spending 3 years in China in September so there was no need to go on holiday.

I live with my wife (Beatriz) and 2 cats (Goku & Aiko). We are vegan and try to lead relatively healthy lives. My favourite sport is football (my second hobby!!) but, in my free time, I also enjoy walking in natural environments, reading, cooking, and travelling.

That's all for now.

See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blog Experience

Hi FAU Bloggers. Today it's time to write the final post, which is to evaluate your blog experience this semester.  Please write about i...