Wednesday 10 May 2023

Something You Did Last Weekend

 Hi Fau Bloggers,


Today I'd like you write about something you did last weekend. I actually had a real busy weekend catching up with friends and making music. However, the thing I'm going to talk about is walking up San Cristobal. I did this on Sunday afternoon at about 5pm. I went with my wife and a Chilean friend called Pedro. This is the 2nd consecutive Sunday we've done this walk. I enjoyed this activity for a number of reasons. Firstly, it's good exercise. Secondly, I enjoy being in the natural environment (although the air quality was extremely bad in Santiago over the weekend). Also, I have an interest in birds and I like to see how many different species I can spot. My wife and Pedro have known each other for years and they are both good talkers so I just drift in and out of their conversations. It gives me time to think without having anything around to distract me. There were lots of other people doing the same walk plus some runners, cyclists and skateboarders. The walk down was quicker than the ascent because we took a short cut. When we reached the bottom of the hill we went straight home because most places were closed because of the elections. Including the walk to and from home to the hill, we took about 2 hours.

ps. Not my photo:)

Write about something you did last weekend.

Say:

What it was,

Who you did it with,

What it involved,

How long you did it for,

Why you enjoyed it.

Mention anything interesting or important. Try to write at least 200 words. Leave a comment on my blog and on the blogs of 3 classmates.

11 comments:

  1. I went to the San Cristobal hill a long time ago, I remember going whith my class in 5th grade, it was a fun day and we saw the virgin at the end of the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to San Cristobal is always a good plan for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice weekend, going to San Cristobal is always a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. woahh, San Cristobal hll is a really good outlook! i haven´t been in a long time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that place, i remember that in one station of the cable car, there was a cafe with very good views

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what good lungs you, your wife and your friend Pedro have to climb the San Cristobal hahaha, I couldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't do so many things

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to go with my parents to the San Cristobal. Great place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had never gone to the San Cristobal hill

    ReplyDelete

The Blog Experience

Hi FAU Bloggers. Today it's time to write the final post, which is to evaluate your blog experience this semester.  Please write about i...